"An address to remember." - Lyne Boily, Host of Radio-Canada's weekly Les arts et les autres.

CRAIG SCOTT GALLERY,
95 Berkeley St., Toronto ON M5A 2W8
Tel: 416.365.3326; (cell) 416 356 4276
Email: info@craigscottgallery.com
URL: www.craigscottgallery.com

Monday, August 4, 2008

Storkwoman

Not that I always notice such things, but today is a holiday in Toronto. As such, I am giving myself a tiny break with today's posting. Yesterday's post noted Julie Tremblay's "Storks and Eagles" installation that starts in two days in Copenhagen. I uploaded a quick studio photo Tremblay took as she was moving towards completion of her 26 pieces of wearable art. Today I upload her sketch of "Storkwoman" that she has used as a rough guide as she sculpts her pieces. Enjoy this modest peak into the creative process.

No comments: